Cloud4SMB Expo is the first event of its kind focused on the unique needs and challenges of small and medium businesses (SMBs) seeking to leverage the benefits of cloud computing solutions.
This conference is dedicated to real-world business strategies and implications for growing businesses utilizing the cloud. Until now, the Cloud Phenomenon has focused almost exclusively on opportunities for the large enterprise. Sessions at Cloud4SMB Expo are designed specifically to provide attendees with the knowledge and information SMBs need to compete and succeed.
See What People are Saying About the Las Vegas Event
"@MicroTech is a sponsor of the #Cloud4SMB conference - one of the top Technology conferences in the US! pic.twitter.com/9MDPh5thiV"
"@marcykeenan Global SVP @engineyard - Enjoyed reacquainting + your comments together on PaaS panel #ITEXPO #Cloud4SMB http://bit.ly/1doTZWX"
- Cost savings
- Minimizing business disruption
- Securing vital data
- Managed Services
- Local Market Nuances
- Addressing Migration Challenges
- ROI Calculations
- Cloud best practices
Sessions to Include
- Best case studies of cloud migration
- Real world security challenges in the cloud
- Reasons why migrating to a pure cloud vendor is important – and reasons why a hybrid approach might be better
- What you have to know about virtualization when migrating to the cloud
- Reasons to move your CRM to the cloud
- Why cities and municipalities need to turn to the cloud
- Why VARs need to start selling cloud services
- Things you can do to prevent a cloud outage from sinking your business
Who Should Attend
- SMB Presidents & CEOs
- Small Business Owners
- CIOs, CTOs, Vice Presidents of Technology
- IT and Telecom Directors
- Network and Storage Managers
- Network Engineers
Join us in Miami, Florida January 28 - 31, 2014 as we delve into what the cloud can do for you now and in the future.