Research and Markets: OCP: Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Professional Study Guide: (Exam 1Z0-053)
Dublin, May 21, 2009 (M2 PRESSWIRE via COMTEX) --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d88831/ocp_oracle_databa) has announced the addition of John Wiley and Sons Ltd's new report "OCP: Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Professional Study Guide: (Exam 1Z0-053)" to their offering.
Oracle is the leading developer of database software, and the Oracle certifications have long been the standard for professional Database Administrators.
Focusing 100% on the exam objectives, the OCP: Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Professional Study Guide is designed for those who feel they are ready to attempt this challenging exam. Book will also contain a Workbook Exercise Appendix, to prepare the readers the hands on they need as part of their certification.
The book also comes with an interactive CD, including two the Sybex Test Engine featuring Chapter Review Questions and Bonus Exams, a series of Flashcards that can be used on your PC or handheld, and an e-book.
This updated study guide for the latest release of the most popular database software in the worldOracle Database 11g reviews using the RMAN recovery catalog, handling Flashback technology, managing memory and resources, automating tasks, diagnosing the database, and much more. Plus, more than 100 pages of workbook exercises help prepare you to take the 1Z0-053 exam.
Oracle 11g OCPs need to have an understanding of the following:
- Database Architecture and ASM
- Configuring for Recoverability
- Using the RMAN Recovery Catalog
- Configuring Backup Specifications
- Using RMAN to Create Backups
- Performing User-Managed Backup and Recovery
- Using RMAN to Perform Recovery
- Using RMAN to Duplicate a Database
- Performing Tablespace Point-in-Time Recovery
- Monitoring and Tuning RMAN
- Using Flashback Technology
- Additional Flashback Operations
- Diagnosing the Database
- Managing Memory
- Managing Database Performance
- Space Management
- Managing Resources
- Automating Tasks with the Scheduler
- Administering the Scheduler
Key Topics Covered:
- Using Oracle ASM.
- Performing Oracle User-Managed Backups.
- Performing Oracle User-Managed Database Recoveries.
- Configuring and Backing Up Using RMAN.
- Using the RMAN Recovery Catalog.
- Recovering Databases with RMAN.
- Reporting, Monitoring, and Tuning with RMAN.
- Performing Oracle Advanced Recovery.
- Understanding Flashback Technology.
- Diagnosing the Database and Managing Performance.
- Managing Database Resources.
- Using the Scheduler to Automate Tasks.
- Implementing Globalization Support.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d88831/ocp_oracle_databa
CONTACT: Laura Wood, Senior Manager, Research and Markets
Fax: +1 646 607 1907 (US)
Fax: +353 1 481 1716 (Rest of World)
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.net on the world wide web. Inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
[ Back To Cloud Computing 's Homepage ]