Global Telecoms - Smart Cities and Artificial Intelligence
Oct 11, 2012 (M2 PRESSWIRE via COMTEX) --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kfjzd2/global_telecoms) has announced the addition of the "Global Telecoms - Smart Cities and Artificial Intelligence" report to their offering.
Societies To Be Based On Smart Technology
- Citizens are using smart tools to address, in their own way, the challenges that they are facing, either individually or together as a community;
- In many cities around the world, high density living is the norm and attention is now turning towards making this style of living more sustainable;
- Technology innovations include water harvesting and re-use, solar collection and energy efficient appliances including heating and cooling; Sustainable urban transport systems are also on the agenda for many governments.
- E-health has become an area where key killer applications that utilise truly high-speed broadband networks are emerging and is one example of how broadband is important for social reasons beyond Internet access.
- Smart city developments are taking place in hundreds of cities around the world with initiatives ranging from solar panel installation; electronic vehicle use; extensive fibre optic deployment and real-time data collection used for city governance and traffic management.
- In many cities around the world, high density living is the norm and attention is now turning towards making this style of living more sustainable
- Technology innovations include water harvesting and re-use, solar collection and energy efficient appliances including heating and cooling
- Sustainable urban transport systems are also on the agenda for many governments.
This report provides a unique overview of trends and developments for global telecoms in terms of the smart communities of the future and explores the role of Artificial Intelligence. The report analyses these key elements and trends required for such developments including Smart Energy; Smart Transport; Smart Government; Smart Buildings and Smart Infrastructure based on National Broadband Networks, wireless technology and machine-to-machine developments.
This report is essential reading for those needing high level strategic information and insights and on the smart communities of the future.
Key Topics Covered
1. The Digital Revolution
1.1 The Global Impact of the Digital Revolution
2. Smart Societies
2.1 Smart Cities and Buildings
2.2 Smart Grids - Introduction
2.3 Smart Infrastructure: National Broadband Networks
2.4 Smart Transport
2.5 Smart Government
3. The Next Frontier: Artificial Intelligence
3.1 Smart Societies and Artificial Intelligence
4. Selected Smart Community Case Studies
4.3 Middle East
5. Glossary of Abbreviations
For more information, including full table of contents, please visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kfjzd2/global_telecoms
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Computing and Technology (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp cat_id=4&campaign_id=kfjzd2), Telecommunications and Networks (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp cat_id=20&campaign_id=kfjzd2)
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.net on the world wide web. Inquiries to email@example.com.
[ Back To Cloud Computing 's Homepage ]