Research and Markets: Norway - Telecoms, IP Networks, Digital Media and Forecasts
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fqxv3r/norway) has announced the addition of the "Norway - Telecoms, IP Networks, Digital Media and Forecasts" report to their offering.
Norway's Mnos Prepare Investment Strategies For Spectrum Auctions
Mobile services now make up more than half of telecom revenue and about two-thirds of voice traffic. Fixed-line traffic fell 12% in 2011 as increasingly communicate via mobile networks or different types of social media. Revenue for fixed telephony fell sharply in 2011, while broadband revenue growth has fallen steadily during the last few years in line with the slowdown in the growth of new broadband subscribers as the market penetration increases.
- Broadband revenue growth slows in 2011
- fibre-based broadband worth NOK1.445 billion
- Telenor purchases two local fibre providers
- Ventelo restructures business divisions
- Altibox launches mobile broadband
- broadband growth slows to 3% in line with higher penetration
- Accenture awarded five-year contract to build an electronic health record system
- SMS traffic falls for the first time through smartphone messaging alternatives
- mobile network traffic growth slows
- TeliaSonera contracts Huawei and Ericsson to expand LTE network
- Tele2 buys out minority shareholders in Network Norway
- MTRs set to 2013
- MNOs set up m-commerce joint venture
- regulator issues 2GHz spectrum auction rules
- Telenor launches LTE network, expects 90% population coverage by 2015
BuddeComm's biannual publication, Norway - Telecoms, IP Networks, Digital Media and Forecasts, provides a comprehensive overview of the trends and developments in the telecommunications and digital media markets in one of Eastern Europe's more progressive countries. The report includes the regulator's market data for 2011, smart grid updates; telcos' operating and financial data to September 2012; market developments to October 2012.
This report provides a comprehensive overview of trends and developments in Norway's telecommunications market. The report analyses the mobile, internet, broadband, digital TV and converging media sectors.
- Market and industry analyses, trends and developments;
- Facts, figures and statistics;
- Industry and regulatory issues;
- Major Players, Revenues, Subscribers, ARPU, MoU;
- Internet, VoIP, IPTV;
- Mobile Voice and Data Markets;
- Broadband (FttH, DSL, cable TV, wireless);
- Convergence and Digital Media;
- 3G subscriber and mobile ARPU forecasts to 2015;
- Broadband market forecasts for selective years to 2020.
- Canal Digital
- Mobile Norway
- Nordisk Mobiltelefon; ViaSat
- Telenor Group
- Telenor Mobil
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fqxv3r/norway
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Telecommunications and Networks (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp cat_id=20&campaign_id=fqxv3r)
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.net on the world wide web. Inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org)).
(c) 2012 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ Back To Cloud Computing 's Homepage ]