The Claims Guys adopt new QA technology to optimise compliance and maximise agent potential
- New solution automates QA procedures, improves ‘pack-back’ rates and supports continued Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) culture
Infinity CCS, a global provider of contact centre technology solutions has been selected by claims management specialist, The Claims Guys Ltd, to supply a solution that provides an automated QA process that will seek to drive performance improvement and quality assurance across all customer facing roles. The company is regulated by The Ministry of Justice (MOJ) in respect of regulated Claims Management Activities (CRM 19382) and believes that the new QA process will greatly enhance their overall compliance framework. It operates from a modern contact centre based in Altrincham and prides itself on its high standards and commitment to Treating its Customers Fairly (TCF).
Margaret O’Connor, Business Change and Quality Assurance Manager at The Claims Guys, commented on the selection, “We take compliance and TCF very seriously; therefore we are always trying to improve upon our existing policies and procedures. For example, our governance and risk management plan for delivering effective compliance oversight, whilst robust, was one area that we believed could be improved by introducing an automated system that provides standardisation of our processes and procedures. We wanted to update all of our processes and replace, where necessary, with technology that delivered QA end-to-end across the organisation. By introducing more efficient QA we would continue to achieve 100% compliance for all customer calls and at the same time, underpin continuous improvement to our overall agent performance.”
Margaret continues, “By automating the relevant processes we are able to bridge the gap between quality and performance. This not only enhances our regulatory commitments, but also delivers the Management Information (MI) required to reduce transaction errors, improve call outcomes, and focus training to meet the needs of individual advisers. This 360 degree approach to QA means we can drive efficiencies into the all round adviser/customer journey, improve overall bottom line profitability and help sustain and build on the company’s continuing philosophy of Treating Customers Fairly (TCF).”
According to The Claims Guys the project has been “a great success” and through positive partnership, is confident that the company will achieve the following benefits:
• The ability to prove retrospectively that they have complied with all laws and regulations relevant to its business
• Eliminate the need to use manual labour-intensive spread sheets
• Implement procedures that ensure that their agents adopt best business practice and immediately mitigate perceived compliance risks at point of occurrence
• Increased revenues through increased ‘pack-back’ rate
• Ensure that their agents continue to do things right the first time, every time
• Enable 1:1 sessions ‘at the desk-top’ with team leaders and agents
• Have access to detailed Management Information through Dynamic Reporting a ‘roles-based’ dashboard that provides a focus for continued and timely business improvement and targeted management interventions.
• Incentivise their staff to become top-performers, thus encouraging loyalty of valued staff and reduced and costly employee churn
• To future proof their business - new advisers will be introduced to a culture that is focussed on best business practice, quality assurance and performance improvement that meets the challenges of new business opportunities
• Build and enhance the company’s drive toward Treating Customers Fairly (TCF)
Margaret concludes, “By aligning QA and our business operation into a single end-to-end process, we have the opportunity to reduce our costs and improve our overall efficiency”.
About The Claims Guys
The Claims Guys Ltd is a claims management business with a focus on financial mis-selling and financial irregularities, primarily Payment Protection Insurance mis-selling and Credit Card charges.
The company operates from a modern contact centre based in Altrincham and prides itself on its high standards and commitment to Treating its Customers Fairly (TCF).
The Claims Guys manage the entire claims process for the customer from submission of the claim through to settlement and payment to the customer which often results in a payment to the customer for several thousand pounds.
The company is a member of the Claims Standard Council and is regulated by the Ministry of Justice in respect of regulated claims management activities (CRM19382).
About Infinity CCS
The Infinity Contact Manager platform is used globally by the world’s largest outsourcer
and global brands to manage customer contacts while reducing cost-to-serve.
The company’s experts will rapidly tailor a solution to meet an organisation’s unique challenges and deliver: workflow, CRM, dialler, quality and performance enhancement systems, through to end-to-end systems for multichannel inbound & outbound communications.
The Infinity Contact Manager Suite provides:
• Rapid CRM with unified agent desktop
• Contact management & Scripting
• Knowledge base and Agent knowledge assessments
• Performance reporting & KPI alerts
• Agent Quality Assurance & Timesheets
• Predictive dialling & CTI
These modules can be deployed as individual point solutions or as a fully-integrated
platform via either:
• Cloud, on-demand, hosted systems
• Software only for local installation
• Outsourced managed platform with all-inclusive services
Infinity CCS has worked with many of the world’s top contact centre operators and outsourcers including American Express, Careline, Canon, Fiat, Teleperformance, Unilever and Vodafone.
As a community-building service, TMCnet allows user submitted content which is not always proofed by TMCnet editors. If you feel this entry is of inferior quality or wish to report it for some reason, please forward the URL to "webedit [AT] tmcnet [DOT] com" with your comments.
[ Back To Cloud Computing 's Homepage ]