|[November 16, 2012]
Research and Markets: Gastric Cancer - France Drug Forecasts and Treatment Analysis to 2020
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w46vlf/gastric_cancer)
has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Gastric Cancer -
France Drug Forecasts and Treatment Analysis to 2020" to their offering.
This report is an essential source of information and analysis on the
France gastric cancer therapeutics market. The report provides
comprehensive information on gastric cancer, highlighting the treatment
guidelines. It identifies and analyses the key trends shaping and
driving the France gastric cancer therapeutics market. It analyses the
treatment usage patterns in the France gastric cancer therapeutics
The report also provides insights into the competitive landscape and the
emerging players expected to significantly alter the positions of the
existing market leaders. The report provides valuable insights into the
pipeline products within the France gastric cancer sector. This report
is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases,
primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by Global Data's
team of industry experts.
- An overview of gastric cancer which includes epidemiology, etiology,
symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualied France gastric cancer therapeutics market revenue, annual
cost of therapy and treatment usage patterns data (for hormone therapy
and hormone resistant or refractory therapy) from 2001 to 2009, forecast
for 11 years to 2020.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and
challenges and predicted impact of key events.
- Competitor assessment including drug launch analysis and drug sales
- Product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details,
annual cost, regulatory approvals, product positioning and drug sales
- Analysis of unmet need in the market and target product profile
including opportunity for target product.
- Technology trends analytic framework to assess strength of pipeline.
- Pipeline analysis data providing a split across different phases,
mechanisms of action being developed and emerging trends. The key
classes of mechanism of action include vascular endothelial growth
factor (VGEF) inhibitors, tubulin inhibitors, topoisomerase inhibitors,
mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR) inhibitors and DNA synthesis
- Clinical trials mapping of trials for gastric cancer in France.
- An overview of the most promising drugs' including clinical study
details, efficacy, safety, collaboration agreements, marketing rights,
and launch analysis and drug sales forecasts to 2020.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the France
Gastric Cancer therapeutics market. Company profiles including business
description, financial overview and SWOT analysis. Key market players
covered include Sanofi-aventis, Novartis AG, GlaxoSmithKline,
Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Eli Lilly and Company, Otsuka and Merck KGaA.
- Analysis of licensing agreements during 2009-2010 in the gastric
cancer therapeutics market. M&A analysis which includes M&A deals by
size and geography.
- Strategic assessment of the market through market impact analysis,
future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from key opinion leaders (KOL) or physicians in the
gastric cancer therapeutics market.
- Novartis AG
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd./Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Merck KGaA
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w46vlf/gastric_cancer
Source (News - Alert): GlobalData
[ Back To Cloud Computing 's Homepage ]