Research Report on China's Integrated Circuit (IC) Industry, 2013-2017
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w6cz67/research_report) has announced the addition of the "Research Report on China's Integrated Circuit (IC) Industry, 2013-2017" report to their offering.
Entering the 21st century, China's IC industry steps into the rapidly growing period. From 2000 to 2007, China's IC industry maintained the rapid growth, with the average annual growth rate of 31.3%. Although it was shocked by international financial crises which resulted in two consecutive negative growths in 2008 and 2009, the growth rate of the IC industry gradually recovers after 2010. On the whole, the average annual compound growth rate in the decade from 2001 to 2010 reached 22.7%. China becomes one of the countries with the rapidest growing IC industry in the world. By 2011, the size of China's IC industry achieved CNY 157.2 billion, with the proportion further increasing to 9.8% in the global IC market.
In recent years, China's IC design industry swiftly develops, with the industrial proportion rising from 17.7% in 2005 to 30.1% in 2011. In 2011, Hisilicon and Spreadtrum separately ranked the sixteenth and seventeenth in IC design enterprises globally. The proportion of chip manufacturing maintained about 1/3. The chip OEM industry rapidly develops. Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corporation (SMIC) was listed as the fourth in pure semiconductor OEM enterprises globally in 2011. As for packaging enterprises, Jiangsu Changjiang Electronics Technology Co., Ltd. ranks among the top 10 packaging & testing enterprises in the world.
In past years, China's IC market always moved forward at the growth rate substantially higher than that of global semiconductor market, which becomes the largest IC market in the world. By the end of 2011, the market share proportion of China's ICs in the global market was 50.5%.
More following information can be acquired through this report:
- Supply and Demand of China's IC Industry
- Technological Conditions of China's IC Industry
- Competition in IC Industry
- Key Enterprises and Operation of China's IC Industry
- Prediction on Development Trend of China's IC Industry
Following people are recommended to buy this report:
- IC Design/Manufacture/Packaging &Testing Enterprises - Investors/Research Institutions Focusing on IC Industry - Computer, Communication and Consumer Electronic Manufacturers
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter One Overview on Integrated Circuit (IC) Industry
Chapter Two Development Environment of China's IC Industry
Chapter Three Operation of China's IC Industry, 2011-2012
Chapter Four Competition in IC Industry, 2011
Chapter Five Analysis on Industry Chain of IC Industry, 2011
Chapter Six Analysis of China's IC Sub-industries
Chapter Seven Major Regions of China's IC Industry, 2011-2013
Chapter Eight Analysis on Major Enterprises of China's IC Industry
Chapter Nine Prediction on Development of China's IC Industry, 2013-2017
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corporation - Tianjin Zhonghuan Semiconductor Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Changjiang Electronics Technology Co., Ltd.
- Nantong Fujitsu Microelectronics Co., Ltd.
- Hangzhou Silan Microelectronics Co., Ltd.
- Jilin Sino-Microelectronics Co., Ltd.
- Nationz Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Tian Shui Hua Tian Technology Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Belling Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Fuxing Xiaocheng Electronic Technology Stock Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Danbang Technology Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Ingenic Semiconductor Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang East Crystal Electronic Co., Ltd.
- Hubei Tech Semiconductor Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Netac Technology Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Dongguang Microelectronics Co., Ltd.
- Zhuhai Orbita Control Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Tangshan Jingyuan Yufeng Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Wuhan P&S Information Technology Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w6cz67/research_report
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Semiconductor (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp cat_id=102&campaign_id=w6cz67)
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.net on the world wide web. Inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org)).
(c) 2012 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ Back To Cloud Computing 's Homepage ]