365iT Provides Businesses with Top Tips for Managed Security
Dec 21, 2012 (M2 PRESSWIRE via COMTEX) --
Through their proven track record in providing security solutions for businesses both large and small, leading IT support and services company 365iT advise that a managed solution is a full-proof way for company's to stay on top of the constantly evolving challenge of safe guarding their critical ICT environments.
Because businesses increasingly rely on digital data both for internal and external communications, and because there is an increasing number of threats being developed each day to illicitly compromise it, extremely robust and proactive security measures have become a crucial necessity.
Professional security management, monitoring and reporting is a solution that guarantees a company's information and communication technology is never put at risk. Through their extensive experience in this field, 365iT Services advise on the key deliveries that businesses should expect from a provider when considering managed security:
- A tailored solution to address specific threats faced by businesses as individuals.
- Proactive security monitoring and reporting as standard. This should not only cover firewalls, secure authentication and remote access, but the full ICT environment extending to all critical business applications.
- A centralised portal which provides instant access to reports, policies and VPN clients.
- A dedicated services team available 24/7 by telephone and email.
- Upgrades performed out-of-hours to minimise downtime.
- Backups of the firewall policy.
- A complete log of all activities provided as needed.
The benefits of choosing an effective managed security solution such as this include:
- Robust and comprehensive defence resulting from unified threat management.
- A safe working environment for all employees.
- Early visibility of threats before they become an issue.
- Full compliance and control, safeguarding against potential legal action.
- Predictable, transparent spending on security solutions and services.
Overall, 365iT recommend a managed solution to businesses as this enables a safe ICT environment, better protected data and secure access to all company systems.
Given that research by Gartner has revealed that ''95% of all security breaches on firewalls are from mis-configured firewalls", professional managed security also provides the specialist experience that ensures complete peace of mind, so that employees can get on with the business at hand.
Managing Director at 365iT Services, Peter Howells, concluded: "As an accredited training provider of WatchGuard certified programmes and WatchGuard's Top Partner in Europe for 2011, we know that ICT security is a constantly evolving challenge - we advise companies to put themselves in the hands of experienced professionals who can offer an effective, cutting-edge managed security solution that they can absolutely rely on."
To download 365iT's Managed Security Datasheet and Orange Paper, see their website Security page.
For further advice about managed security or to book a free consultation, 365iT can be contacted through their website or by telephone on 0845 5055 365
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.net on the world wide web. Inquiries to email@example.com.
[ Back To Cloud Computing 's Homepage ]