Presentation of Telenor's fourth quarter results 2012 on 13 February 2013
(Thomson Reuters ONE via COMTEX) --
The Telenor Group will release its financial results for the 4th quarter 2012 on 13 February. View details about the presentation and conference call for journalists, investors and analysts.
When: Wednesday 13 February, 0900 CET/0800 UK TIME Where: Telenor Expo Visitor Centre, Snaroyveien 30, Fornebu
The presentation will be held in English. If you are unable to attend the presentation, we offer three other options.
1) Watch the presentation live on the Internet or your mobile phone
The webcast link will be posted on our website. To watch the presentation on your mobile phone:
- Send an sms with access word expo to no +472440 (abroad)
or 2440 (Norway
The live webcast allows for written questions to be submitted.
2) Listen to the presentation on the phone
This service also allows you to ask questions at the Q and A session at the end of the presentation. To participate in the conference call:
- Dial +47 23184545 (from Norway or abroad)
- Please state your name and company to an automatic voicemail followed by # (pound sign)
- For the Q&A session: to queue up for questions please press *1
3) Watch and listen to the recorded presentation
The presentation will be available as both recorded webcast (video) and audio after the presentation. To access the conference call replay via phone:
- Dial +47 23184502
- Guest pass code: 1155 # (pound sign)
- Conference no: 155 # (pound sign)
The Q4 material will be available on our website from 0700 CET /0600 UK time on 13 February 2013 on this link:
Telenor Investor Relations
This announcement is distributed by Thomson Reuters on behalf of Thomson Reuters clients.
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: Telenor via Thomson Reuters ONE
[ Back To Cloud Computing 's Homepage ]