|[January 30, 2013]
Research and Markets: UK SME Insurance 2012: Aviva Remained Most Popular With Brokers Placing Packaged SME Business In 2012
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xhbp5f/uk_sme_insurance)
has announced the addition of the "UK
SME Insurance 2012" report to their offering.
The incredibly competitive SME market is still evolving as insurers
master fast-flow distribution strategies for commercial products.
Considered positioning of SME propositions are vital when difficult
current economic conditions and a mature market mean insurer ambitions
to achieve marked growth will likely come at the cost of rivals'
- Target (News - Alert) prospects emerging from shifts in the shape of the SME marke
and changes in product penetration rates.
- Inform your distribution strategy with an understanding of SME
purchasing behavior and preferences.
- Develop strategies for attacking opportunities arising from the key
concerns and needs of SMEs.
- Understand approaches taken by other insurers and their resulting
performance in terms of broker selection and SME choice.
- Director's and officers' liability insurance saw a marked increase in
purchase rates between 2011 and 2012 according to Datamonitor research,
as insurers and brokers push penetration.
- A majority of SMEs continue to purchase insurance through a broker
(50.5%); however, businesses are increasingly turning to direct channels
- Aviva remained most popular with brokers placing packaged SME business
in 2012, favored by 17.2% of respondents, while surveyed SMEs selected
AXA as the overall provider of choice.
- Admiral Group plc
- British Sky Broadcasting Group plc
- Business Integration Services Ltd.
- Hutchison 3G UK Limited
- National Westminster Bank Plc
- RSA (News - Alert) Insurance Group plc
- Schindler Holding Ltd.
- Wolters Kluwer nv
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xhbp5f/uk_sme_insurance
[ Back To Cloud Computing 's Homepage ]