Mail Order & Internet Pharmacy in Europe: New 2012 Edition - Sharing the Multi-channel Experience
Feb 22, 2013 (M2 PRESSWIRE via COMTEX) --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tfbxx6/mail_order_and) has announced the addition of the "Mail Order & Internet Pharmacy in Europe: New 2012 edition - Sharing the Multi-channel Experience" report to their offering.
This is the second edition of the only strategic marketing report describing the emerging trends for mail order and Internet pharmacies in Europe's main markets together with comparisons to developments in the USA.
It explores the benefits and risks to the public and the challenges and opportunities they present to the pharmaceutical supply chain.
It is researched and written by leading healthcare strategic marketing consultant - James W. Dudley
A Study of Mail Order and Internet Pharmacy in 17 European Countries plus key Learnings from the USA.
Mail Order and Internet Pharmacy in Europe is an important report that not only explores the development of an emerging channel; it draws on studies of the US market to show how the channel has evolved and describes how leading retailers are integrating online technologies using PCs, Notebooks and Mobile Apps into the creation of a powerful multi-channel pharmacy experience.
Mail Order and Internet Pharmacy in Europe introduces new and emerging issues that present both challenges and opportunities to healthcare suppliers and their advisors operating in the complex European healthcare environment.
This unique study is researched and written by the leading strategic marketing consultant James W. Dudley
This new expanded edition of Mail Order and Internet Pharmacy in Europe
- Shows how mail order and Internet pharmacies are evolving in different forms to provide consumer and patient access to medical advice, health information, medicines and associated products
- Identifies the success factors that have enabled mail order and Internet pharmacies to thrive in some European States whilst making little progress in others
- Outlines the benefits and risks to healthcare consumers looking for self-medication, discreet medical consultation and prescriptions for medication to treat embarrassing conditions and chronic ailments as well as providing access to lifestyle drugs
- Tracks the evolution of mail order and Internet pharmacy in the USA where nearly a quarter of pharmacy turnover is through online channels and compares the factors influencing the American model to those in Europe's main markets
- Describes the way major US retailers are integrating PCs, Notebooks and Mobile Apps to create a powerful multi-channel shopping experience
- Defines the main commercial drivers of mail order and Internet pharmacies in Europe and shows the regulatory hurdles they have had to overcome on a State by State basis
- Explains why the major European pharmaceutical distributors and pharmacy chains are investing in distance marketing channels
- Explores the partnerships between druggist chains and online pharmacies to deliver prescription and non-prescription healthcare through non-pharmacy channels I Austria and Germany
- Analyses the business opportunities and compares these to the economic threats that mail order and Internet pharmacies introduce to the healthcare supply chain in Europe
- Draws conclusions to describe new scenarios for the future and shows how healthcare manufacturers can exploit the strengths of mail order and Internet pharmacies to reach specific consumer segments and patient groups
- "This essential 17 country study has identified new and important trends in a rapidly growing channel as well as many of the ethical and economic issues that pharmaceutical manufacturers and other healthcare suppliers need to address"
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction - Mail order and Internet Pharmacies in Europe
Chapter 2 The Development of Mail Order and Internet Pharmacy in the USA
Chapter 3 Mail Order and Internet Pharmacy Development
Chapter 4 Mail order and Internet Pharmacy Development in Switzerland
Chapter 5 Mail Order and Internet Pharmacies in the UK
Chapter 6 Mail Order and Internet Pharmacies in the Netherlands and Belgium
Chapter 7 Mail Order and Internet Pharmacies in the Nordic Region
Chapter 8 Mail Order and Internet Pharmacies in Central European States
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tfbxx6/mail_order_and
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Pharmaceuticals (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp cat_id=16&campaign_id=tfbxx6)
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.net on the world wide web. Inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
[ Back To Cloud Computing 's Homepage ]