Research and Markets Adds Report: Indian Telecom Wireless Report 2013
Apr 26, 2013 (Close-Up Media via COMTEX) --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Telecom Wireless Report 2013" report to its offerings.
In a release, Research and Markets noted that report highlights include:
The report elucidates facts on the Indian Telecom Wireless Industry, supplemented by the latest statistics. The report is divided into three sections. Section I mainly CARE Research's outlook on the industry over next 2-3 years. Section II covers overview of various segments of the industry, performance of the industry in the last financial year and also analysis of past five years' data. It also talks about various regulatory issues involved in the industry. Section III gives details of the various players in the industry. Following are few points which are emphasized to accomplish the report:
- CARE's perspective of the telecom industry in terms of subscriber growth spread across various segments like urban-rural, GSM-CDMA.
- CARE's outlook on topline and profitability of the sector.
- Brief on future growth of various segments of the industry like 3G, 4G and Value Added Services (VAS).
- Expectations on various regulatory issues.
- Comparative analysis of various industry parameters like subscriber growth across segments, Average Revenue per User, regulatory and non-regulatory costs, various components of revenue.
- Brief on new growth areas of 3G, 4G and VAS
- Details of regulatory policies related to licensing framework and spectrum allocation
- Brief on key listed and unlisted telecom players
For an in-depth analysis and CARE's view on the future of this sector, please refer to the exhaustive report on Indian Telecom Wireless Industry, March 2013 by CARE Research.
The subscription to this report includes four quarterly updates on the industry for the period June 2013 - March 2014
- Idea Cellular Ltd
- Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd
- Reliance Communications Ltd
- Tata Teleservices Maharashtra Ltd
- Unlisted Telecom Companies
Research and Markets is a source for international market research reports and market data.
((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com))
[ Back To Cloud Computing 's Homepage ]