|[August 29, 2013]
Research and Markets: Smart Buildings: The Market for Connecting Smart Grid with BEMS 2013 to 2017
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d8rlqc/smart_buildings)
has announced the addition of the "Smart
Buildings: The Market for Connecting Smart Grid with BEMS 2013 to 2017"
report to their offering.
This report is 2013's definitive resource for smart grid to BEMS
interface market research & investment analysis; combining market sizing
statistics with analysis of mergers, acquisitions and investments.
Why do you need this report?
Gain insightful information about this business for your strategic
planning exercises; including the size and structure of the building
energy management systems (BEMS) to smart grid software market, and its
CAGR growth rate to 2030.
Learn about the global size and structure of the Building Energy
Management Systems DDC controls market; including breakdown by product
type in 2012 and sales forecast to 2017.
Discover the valuations and exit multiples paid for companies in this
sector. What is driving M∓A and Investment in this business?
Understand how technology is influencing this industries future and the
effect it will have on your business and investments. What are the major
opportunities and threats to this market?
This report reviews the growing business of interfacing software between
Smart Grid and Smart Buildings to bring about a synergy that increases
the return on investment in both businesses. Its objective is to assess
the potential size of this market and set out all the important factors
that will shape the business in the next 5 years in the leading
countries in the world; as well as breaking this down by product
This is a relatively new market and the business opportunity will depend
on how and where the Smart Grid business develops, the regulatory
framework, the part that smart buildings can play in reducing energy
demand and delivering distributed energy resources.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Smart Grid Status & Future Development
3. Smart Grid Market Size
4. Smart Grid Interface with Smart Buildings
5. Defining & Sizing Smart Building Priority Markets
6. Smart Buildings - IT Convergence (News - Alert)
7. Smart Buildings - Demand Response, Distributed Energy Enhanced
Through Virtual Power Plants
8. Market Size of BEMS 2012 and Forecast to 2017
9. Software Interface Market between BEMS & Smart Grid 2013 and Forecast
10. Routes to Market & Business Models
11. The Roles & Relationships between BEMS, EEM & ESCO Suppliers
12. Implementing Strategy through Acquisition
13. Merger & Acquisition in the Smart Grid Business
Oracle (News - Alert)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d8rlqc/smart_buildings
[ Back To Cloud Computing 's Homepage ]