China - Telecoms, Mobile, Broadband and Forecasts
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nwclfw/china_telecoms) has announced the addition of the "China - Telecoms, Mobile, Broadband and Forecasts" report to their offering.
Accelerated Investment In Fttx As 3G Impacts Traffic Growth
The report covers trends and developments in telecommunications, mobile, internet, broadband, digital TV and IPTV developments.
Subjects covered include:
- Market and industry analyses, trends and developments; - Facts, figures and statistics;
- Industry and regulatory issues;
- Major players, revenues, net profit, EBITDA, subscribers, ARPU; - Internet, VoIP, IPTV;
- Mobile voice and data markets;
- Broadband (FttH, DSL, cable TV, mobile);
- Smart cities;
- Cloud computing;
- Smart grids;
- Forecasts for internet users, fixed-line, mobile, 3G, broadband subscribers to 2018.
For those needing high level strategic analysis and objective analysis on China, this report is essential reading and gives further information on:
- Aims by the government to broadcast all TV programs in digital format by 2010 and complete cable TV digitisation by 2015.
- State Grid Corporation's goal of building out a Smart Grid by 2020 as part of the country's US$100 billion investments in Smart Grids.
- China's Twelfth 5 year plan targeting seven priority industries with the aim of increasing their GDP contributions from 2% of GDP to 8% by 2016 and supported by a budget allocation of RMB 10 trillion (US$1.52 trillion) over the five year period.
- A noticeable shift to instant messaging, blogging and microblogging and increased use of the internet for currency transactions.
- China had close to 1,500 million phone users by mid-2013, including mobile phones, fixed-line phones and PHS handsets.
- Mobile subscribers comprised over 80% of the total.Non-voice revenue comprised over 50% of total industry revenue and value added services comprised over 25% of total industry revenue.Broadband investments increased particularly with FttX infrastructure, driven by government initiatives.
- IPTV growth was impacted by the government announcement of three-network integration trials of the country's telecom, broadcast television and internet networks, and showed signs of acceleration into 2013.
- Large scale LTE trials continued even though 3G deployments still only account for 25% of all mobile subscriptions after four years.
- The government appears committed to only approve 4G commercial operations in 2014.
Key Topics Covered
1. Key Statistics
2. Country Overview
3. Telecommunications Market
4. Regulatory Environment
5. Major Operators
6. Telecommunications Infrastructure
7. Internet Market
8. Broadband Market
9. Mobile Communications
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nwclfw/china_telecoms
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Telecommunications and Networks (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp?cat_id=20&campaign_id=nwclfw)
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.com on the world wide web. Inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org)).
(c) 2013 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ Back To Cloud Computing 's Homepage ]