Market Publishers Ltd Announced as Media Partner of 2nd Annual World Intelligent Cities Summit and Exhibition
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) London, UK (PRWEB) September 23, 2013
Market Publishers Ltd is announced as a media partner of the 2nd Annual World Intelligent Cities Summit and Exhibition (WICS 2013), taking place on the 27th and 28th November, 2013 in Istanbul, Turkey.
The smart cities market is driven by the growth of smart energy, smart transportation, and smart security among other sub-markets. According to recent research, the overall smart cities market – valued at USD 526.3 billion in 2011 – is forecasted to grow two-fold to USD 1,023.4 billion by 2016.
The 2nd Annual World Intelligent Cities Summit and Exhibition (WICS 2013) is the highest level business summit and exhibition dedicated to the development of truly 21st century connected and sustainable cities. Bringing together senior representatives from industry, academia and policy bodies working in a variety of roles, WICS 2013 will create an excellent platform to utilize cutting-edge technology, integrated urban planning approaches, and sustainable methodologies to transform urban spaces into better places to live.
The 2nd Annual World Intelligent Cities Summit and Exhibition
Date: November 27-28, 2013
Location: Istanbul, Turkey
Over 100 leading Turkish and international experts will speak at this high-profile business summit, during the keynote sessions and in-depth streams focusing on:
• ICT & Innovation
• Energy & Renewables (Wind, Solar, Geothermal, Waste to Energy, Water and Wastewater Infrastructure)
• Smart Grids and New Technologies
• Smart Metering
• Urban Transformation and Environment
• Smart Transportation
• Healtcare in Smart Cities
• Smart Tourism
• Retail in Smart Cities
• Electric Mobility
• Social Media and the City
• Intelligent Buildings & Homes
• International Case Studies
• Finance & Investment
Reasons to Attend WICS 2013:
• The place where world leaders meet
• A unique opportunity to listen to a wide range of speakers
• Build the right partnerships and take advantage of the enormous revenue opportunities
• Understand the needs of international city administrations for integrated solutions
• Establish your position in the complex smart city eco system of software, infrastructure, telco, utility, transport, healthcare and retail providers
Please note that Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts.
To register at MarketPublishers.com please visit our Registration Page.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11150409.htm
(c) 2013 PRWEB.COM Newswire
[ Back To Cloud Computing 's Homepage ]