Trumbull, CT, February 2, 2018 — TMC, a global, integrated media company helping clients build communities in print, in person and online, today announced the winners of the 2017 Cloud Computing Excellence Award.
The Cloud Computing Excellence Award, presented by Cloud Computing magazine, honors vendors that have most effectively leveraged cloud computing in their efforts to bring new, differentiated offerings to market.
“Congratulations to the winners of the 2017 Cloud Computing Excellence Award,” said Rich Tehrani (News - Alert), CEO, TMC. “We’ve seen remarkable progress in the cloud computing industry within the past twelve months, making this a very competitive process. It’s our pleasure to recognize such impressive contributions to the cloud marketplace.”
Results will be published on the Cloud Computing website.
2017 Cloud Computing Excellence Award Winners:
For more than 20 years, TMC (News - Alert) has been honoring technology companies with awards in various categories. These awards are regarded as some of the most prestigious and respected honors in the communications and technology sector worldwide. Winners represent prominent players in the market who consistently demonstrate the advancement of technologies. Each recipient is a verifiable leader in the marketplace.
About Cloud Computing Magazine:
Cloud Computing magazine is the industry's definitive source for all things cloud - from public, community, hybrid and private cloud to security and business continuity, and everything in between. This quarterly magazine published by TMC assesses the most important developments in cloud computing not only as they relate to IT, but to the business landscape as a whole.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
203-852-6800, ext. 170
Edited by Maurice Nagle