MWC Barcelona 2019, previously known as Mobile World Congress (News - Alert) gives the opportunity for companies to showcase their latest innovations and leading-edge technology solutions amongst visionaries and decision-makers from many different industries and sectors. Ribbon Communications Inc. - a global software leader in secure and intelligent cloud communications will be amongst other big names displaying how leading services providers such as Verizon, SoftBank, Optus, and Hong Kong Broadband are leveraging their company’s solutions and in turn, improving network efficiency and security to provide enhanced customer experiences.
With this years’ theme encapsulating ‘Intelligent Connectivity’ - a term being used to describe the powerful combination of flexible, high-speed 5G networks, IoT, AI, and Big Data, what better platform for Ribbon to showcase and demonstrate their software solutions.
Ribbon Communications (News - Alert) Inc. has led the way in real-time communications for a long time. The company delivers intelligent, secure, embedded real-time communications for all kinds of businesses. The company remodels enterprise networks from legacy architecture to secure IP and cloud-based environments, creating highly secure and efficient communications for both consumers and businesses.
“We are continually strengthening our mobile solutions portfolio to help our customers improve their offerings and better serve their end-users, and there is no better place to highlight these capabilities than the largest mobile conference in the world,” said Patrick Joggerst (News - Alert), Chief Marketing Officer for Ribbon. “We currently have billions of minutes of mobile traffic per month running on our Voice over Long Term Evolution (VoLTE) solutions in large service provider networks, serving more than 300 million subscribers. Our big data, Machine Learning, and AI-based analytics solutions are already helping Tier-1 mobile operators gain prescriptive insights on subscriber behavior and improve their network performance.”
“Our Kandy cloud platform, which helps service providers deliver innovative API-based communications offerings that are very easy to use, is also part of the many ways in which our comprehensive solutions are supporting mobile service providers around the globe.” Added Joggerst.
Here are some of the solutions and demonstrations that Ribbon will be illustrating at MWC Barcelona 2019:
- Kandy Cloud – Highlights how service providers can increase revenue velocity with Kandy (News - Alert) cloud Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS), Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) and Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) white-label solutions. Kandy provides customers with self-service options to acquire and consume exciting new communications services.
- Security & Analytics – Demonstrates how service providers can utilize Machine Learning and AI-powered insights to drive an end-to-end 360° analytics framework on mobile IP data and voice that radically shifts a service provider’s security position from reactive to proactive.
- Cloud Applications – Allows mobile service providers to drive web-scale and cloud-native communications with multiple applications, including session border controllers from the private NFV cloud or the public (Amazon Web Services & others) cloud. Ribbon will also demonstrate how its Graphical Processing Units (GPUs) accelerate virtual network functions to improve the scale of media transcoding.
- Cloud to Edge – Demonstrates how service providers can drive the Intelligent Enterprise Edge with managed service offerings from the cloud with security, zero-touch provisioning, service assurance, and SD-WAN capabilities.
- Network Evolution – Demonstrates how service providers can evolve networks and interconnects with high performance, scale and reliability capabilities, such as media processing and transcoding solutions that support a large variety of codecs including Enhanced Voice Services (EVS).
If you are in attendance, as part of the AWS Partners Solutions Speaker Series, Ribbon Chief Technology Officer, Kevin Riley (News - Alert) will be presenting - Migrating and Securing Real-time Communications on AWS - Tuesday, February 26 at 4 pm CET in CC1.3, South Hall. You can also visit the Ribbon Communications Inc. booth at Hall 2 Stand 2L10.
Arti Loftus is an experienced Information Technology specialist with a demonstrated history of working in the research, writing, and editing industry with many published articles under her belt.
Edited by Maurice Nagle