87% of organizations have a multi-cloud strategy, and 72% are taking a hybrid approach by combining the use of public and private clouds, according to a report by Flexera. There’s no doubt that multi-cloud deployments have emerged as a prevailing trend for organizations seeking to optimize their application and data workloads.
Let’s take a quick look as to why.
Modern businesses often have a diverse range of applications and data that require different infrastructure and services. Multi-cloud allows organizations to distribute these workloads across different cloud providers and on-premises environments based on specific requirements, such as performance, scalability, compliance or cost.
For some businesses, maintaining a hybrid infrastructure environment is essential. They leverage the cloud for overflow or peak demand situations while relying on their private data centers for core operations. On the other hand, there are businesses that aim to minimize their private data centers and fully migrate to the cloud. They see the cloud as a more efficient and cost-effective option for hosting their workloads, providing benefits such as elasticity, pay-as-you-go pricing, and access to a wide range of managed services.
However, not all organizations have had positive experiences with the cloud. Some have faced unexpected and escalating costs. So, therein lies the question: How businesses can overcome that challenge?
The answer is 3nets, a software and solution provider driven to assist business' digital transformation journey.
3nets launched 3nets | CloudNavigator, which leverages cloud computing and multi-cloud networking constructs along with private/telecom networks in building a service delivery platform that businesses or service providers may utilize to simplify IT functions.
Empowered by innovative connectors, this solution pioneers the creation of a secure hybrid/multi-cloud fabric known as 3nets | Application Service Fabric, or ASF. ASF breaks down the barriers of cloud provider VPC boundaries and federates them into a cohesive whole, forming a unified VPC across multiple cloud providers. By implementing ASF, application owners are bestowed with simplified VPC peering and network micro-segmentation capabilities, seamlessly spanning across diverse cloud environments.
With that said, 3nets | CloudNavigator is poised to deliver advantages in the following areas:
- Operational Simplicity: Experience streamlined operations across environments with the tight integration of on-premises and cross-cloud assets, bolstered by integrated security measures.
- Observability: Gain comprehensive visibility into the cloud operating environment through powerful network discovery tools, simplifying network monitoring from VPC to VPC.
- Automation: Leverage intelligent algorithms that automate fabric deployment, elasticity, scalability, and resilience, while offering valuable insights to IT organizations for informed decision-making.
- Business Continuity: Unlock simplified high-availability services for multi-cloud applications, ensuring uninterrupted operations.
- Micro-segmentation: Embrace a secure and encrypted fabric that unifies security measures across your entire environment, safeguarding critical assets.
- Workload Migration: Simplify the migration of virtual machines (VMs) and data across the ASF™, ensuring a seamless transition.
"The launch represents an important step in 3nets' quest to provide businesses with a trusted environment to develop, deploy and deliver applications,” said Abraham Pucheril, CEO of 3nets. “Such an environment could span across private cloud/datacenters, edge, regional or hyperscale public clouds, which can be managed and operated by the 3nets | CloudNavigator platform.”
With 3nets | CloudNavigator, businesses gain an ally in their quest for multi-cloud adoption, enabling them to leverage the advantages of various cloud providers effortlessly.
Edited by Alex Passett