Award presented by Cloud Computing magazine
Norwalk, CT, October 1, 2015 — TMC, a global, integrated media company helping clients build communities in print, in person and online, today announced that applications are being accepted for the 2015 Cloud Computing Product of the Year Award.
The Cloud Computing Product of the Year Award, presented by Cloud Computing magazine, will honor vendors with the most innovative, useful, and beneficial cloud products and services that have been brought to market in the past year.
Learn more and apply. The early bird deadline is October 16, 2015 and the final application deadline is November 6, 2015. Results will be published in Cloud Computing magazine and on the Cloud Computing website.
Winners of this exclusive award will be provided an award press kit to begin their award marketing campaigns. The press kit includes a customizable press release to announce the achievement and the award logo in multiple formats to be placed on sales and marketing collateral.
For more than 20 years, TMC (News - Alert) has been honoring technology companies with awards in various categories. These awards are regarded as some of the most prestigious and respected honors in the communications and technology sector worldwide. Winners represent prominent players in the market who consistently demonstrate the advancement of technologies. Each recipient is a verifiable leader in the marketplace.
About Cloud Computing Magazine
Cloud Computing magazine is the industry's definitive source for all things cloud - from public, community, hybrid and private cloud to security and business continuity, and everything in between. This quarterly magazine published by TMC assesses the most important developments in cloud computing not only as they relate to IT, but to the business landscape as a whole.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
203-852-6800, ext. 287
Edited by Kyle Piscioniere